Learn & Support
How can we help?
- Please wait...
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are having trouble logging in to HR blizz, it may be caused by 2 factors:
A) Wrong email
B) Wrong password
Make sure you’re logging in with the same email address you received invitation to use HR blizz.
If you have forgotten your password, you can create a new one by clicking on “Forgot Password? Reset” in the login screen.
Enter your email address in the following screen and the link for creating a new password will be sent to you over email.
1. Creating an account in the portal. Click Sign Up in the upper-right corner.
2. Fill up your Full name and Email. Tick on the box “I’m not a robot” to prevent spam and click on Register.
3. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org for User Activation. Open the email and Click on the link to activate account and set your password.
4. Click Login in the upper-right corner of the portal.
5. Type in your email address and password
6. After login (based on your Portal settings), click on the New support ticket button.
7. Fill out mandatory information and ‘Description’ of the issue you are facing. You can also attach files to the tickets. Click on the Submit button.
8. Once submitted, you will receive an email from email@example.com stating that your ticket has been created and will receive a ticket number.
9. How to check ticket progress. Click on Check ticket status.
10. The requester will be able to reply or comment to the ticket at any point of time to reopen it in case of further questions.
1. To access HR Blizz for the first time, you must have received an invitation by email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to create a password.
2. Click on the link in the email, or copy it into your web browser URL address bar.
3. The “Set Your Password” screen will appear.
4. Enter a password that complies with the password rules displayed in the password setup screen and click on “Set Password.”
5. Upon the successful setup of your HR Blizz password, you will be redirected to the HR Blizz login screen.
Submit requests to the support team through the Helpdesk module on the ESS.
Our customer support team consists of both global and in-country experts, including payroll, immigration and IT resources. They work closely with the HR department of your employer to ensure the best possible support is provided to you at all times.
Our online helpdesk is designed to provide you with timely and accurate support, and it has the following advantages over other communication channels:
- Real-time access to the status of your requests. You can monitor the progress at any time, including outside business hours, and from any web-enabled device.
- Following the data privacy and protection laws, we are required to ensure that your personal and confidential information is secure at all times and to verify the authenticity of all requests, these requests must be processed through secure and verifiable channels.
- In addition to you, the HR team from your employer will have real-time access to your support tickets and can address any issues that require their input.
Simplifying employment tasks worldwide.
Let us help you make sure you’re on the right track. Join 15,000+ subscribers and receive exclusive tips and resources.